Joshua Helmstadter, DDS
Dentist in Camarillo, CA
A healthy and happy smile can have a significant impact on your first impression on other people. For a large majority of my life, my smile made me feel self-conscious. When my dentist transformed my smile, the positive impact it had on my self-esteem and overall quality of life was truly shocking. This experience motivated me to become a dentist and transform the lives of others. I am determined to help every patient feel comfortable and confident with their smile.
I am a highly motivated general dentist specializing in quality of care with 8 years of experience with an Advanced Education in General Dentistry.
- I graduated from USC with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery and Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene.
- I obtained additional dental expertise through a year long Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency with the United States Air Force.
- I have spent the last several years providing an extensive range of dental care to the men and women of the United States Air Force.
I hold myself to the highest of standards and am always striving to improve and expand, from technology to dental treatments and everything in between, in order to provide top of the line care for all of my patients. I am committed to completing continuing education courses and attending dental conferences annually to continuously push my current expertise to new heights.
- An Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency with the United States Air Force.
- Certifications for Oral and IV Sedation.
- An Implant Surgery mini residency with the International Association of Dental Implantology
- Member of the American Dental Association and Academy of General Dentistry.
COMMITMENT TO COMMUNITY
I am dedicated to providing a positive and memorable experience for all patients, from the moment you enter the door until the moment you leave. I will always greet you with a smile and strive to exceed your expectations as a person and as a dentist. I will listen thoroughly to all of your concerns, respect your opinion and guide you kindly and confidently through all procedures and treatment options with complete transparency so that you may make your dental decisions with confidence.
I look forward to working alongside Dr. McCarthy to provide you with dentistry at it’s finest.