Michael McCarthy, DDS
Dentist in Camarillo, CA
More than anything, I love being a dentist. Over the years, I have had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people, and the friendships that I’ve built with my patients and their families are something I truly cherish. It has always been my primary focus to make each patient feel at home when they come to me for treatment and I work hard to give my patients the attention they deserve.
My education in dentistry has provided me with a strong foundation of knowledge and experience. Before becoming a dentist, I received the following degrees:
- I attended USC under a Biology Major, before transitioning to dental school.
- After leaving USC, I graduated from the University of the Pacific, School of Dentistry in San Francisco, CA.
By regularly participating in continuing education courses, I am constantly up-to-date on all the latest technology and dental treatments. My patients deserve the best, and taking regular continuing education classes allows me to provide my patients with more options and better results. I am a member of several professional associations that provide me with opportunities for continuing education, including:
- A residency at UCLA for Sleep Apnea treatment.
- A residency at UCLA for Application of Dental Implants.
- Certification for providing all levels of Invisalign treatment.
- Membership in the Spears dental study club here in Camarillo, as Treasurer.
COMMITMENT TO COMMUNITY
I am truly blessed to live and work in such a wonderful community. It is such an honor to know that I have made a difference in so many of my patients’ lives. I couldn’t ask for a better job or for better people sharing their smiles with me. I look forward to working with you!